The Brexit transition period has ended between the UK and the EU. Along with changes in a number of areas, data privacy has been affected more than most.
This live webinar is being hosted jointly by Toshiba Tec and Edwin Coe LLP and we would be delighted if you and your colleagues could join us. In this webinar we will discuss what these changes mean for business and provide some practical guidance on what you need to do to ensure that you can continue to do business and to trade lawfully.
Attend this webinar to gain a broad understanding of what the UK leaving the EU means for business and data privacy and to hear some thoughts on what to do in practice. Areas for discussion will include:
- What Brexit means for UK businesses and data privacy
- What to do if you have customers or suppliers in the EU
- Does any of this impact your ability to trade outside of the EU?
- How does all this affect the GDPR? Is that yesterday’s news?
- When you need to appoint an EU Representative and introducing UK Representatives
- How to deal with data breaches post Brexit
- What impact does this have on IT infrastructure?
- How can technology support compliance with legislation?
There will be an opportunity to ask questions.
Who should attend: The seminar is suitable for business owners, Intellectual Property professionals, in-house legal staff, commercial directors and other decision makers. This is a complimentary seminar.
You can watch a recording of the webinar here.