Tim joined Edwin Coe LLP as an Associate in July 2018. Tim advises on a range of commercial and residential property disputes including:
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Possession and forfeiture claims
- Rights to light issues
- Breaches of covenant
- Enforcing easements.
Tim has experience acting for corporations, charities and private individuals.
- Acted for a landlord in forfeiture proceedings against a commercial tenant
- Assisted on a complex service charge dispute for a large charity
- Helped secure a six figure right of light payout for an affected party from a developer in central London
- Worked on several boundary and adverse possession disputes in both The First Tier and County Court.
Member of the Property Litigation Association
Member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
Member of the Property & Finance Group
I am delighted that this transaction has been completed so swiftly and professionally by the team at Edwin Coe.
I have nothing but good experiences with the firm. I can't say anything other than it has been a pleasure to work wit...Chambers UK 2017
I have always received excellent client service from everyone there who I have ever dealt with. They always give very...Chambers UK 2017
Edwin Coe LLP produces an impressive level of service.
The Legal 500 2016
Blog - 13/08/2019
Fire safety post Grenfell — Government publishes guidance on the Bui...
Events - 06/06/2019
Edwin Coe to attend the Enfranchisement & Right to Manage ...