Alexandra joined Edwin Coe in February 2022 as a member of the Employment Team, providing specialist employment advice dealing with all aspects of the employment relationship, both contentious and non- contentious.
Alexandra regularly advises employers in relation to board matters, business reorganisations and restructures, disciplinary and grievance processes and TUPE. She also provides specialist dispute resolution assistance with employment based claims including in relation to allegations of discrimination, whistleblowing, breach of contract (including bonuses), unfair dismissal and constructive unfair dismissal.
Alexandra has expertise in drafting restrictive covenants and taking steps to enforce them including by way of injunctive relief. She is also known by her clients for her approachable, thorough and practical approach.
- Provided specialist TUPE advice in relation to an acquisition where the business being acquired had a unionised work force
- Advising on a sex discrimination and automatic unfair dismissal claim
- Successfully resolved a claim for disability discrimination involving an employee who had been dismissed during their probationary period
- Successfully resolved a whistleblowing claim arising in relation to allegations about claims made under the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Provided specialist TUPE advice in respect of an acquisition of a business and assets to a North American entity
+44 (0)20 3974 8115
Alexandra Bonner has been an incredible support over the last couple of years; she’s helped us navigate a few differen...
The Legal 500 2021
Recommend in The Legal 500 2023
Member of The Law Society
Member of the Employment Lawyers Association
Alex understood my difficulties with my company and did everything possible to resolve it.
Client Feedback Survey 2022
Alexandra Bonner has been an incredible support over the last couple of years; she’s helped us navigate a few diffe...The Legal 500 2021
Alexandra Bonner “fights the corner of clients with humour, intelligence and client interests front and centre” <...The Legal 500 2019