Property & Finance Group is a group of over 130 senior property individuals from across a broad spectrum of the UK property and finance industry.
The P & F Group was formed in 1965 as an opportunity for individuals from the property world to mix and network with people from the finance world – a case of West End meets The City. The Group has now evolved and broadened to take in representatives from many other facets of the property industry, including the legal, accountancy, agency and other related disciplines.
The P & F Group hosts a number of events each year for its members and their guests. Events usually involve a speaker talking on a topical subject followed by a members Q & A. Events are regularly supported by other leading networks and organisations.
- Investment and Management of Property
- Landlord and Tenant Work including Lease Extensions and Enfranchisement
- Leasehold Enfranchisement
- Planning Issues (including Highway and Drainage Issues)
- Property Development
- Property Finance and Loan Security
- Property Litigation
- Sales, Purchasing, and Lettings
- Ultra-prime Residential Property