Edwin Coe is delighted to announce that Intellectual Property Partner, Maggie Ramage will be speaking at the CITMA Webinar – International Women’s Day on Tuesday, 8 March 2022.
This live webinar will engage in a crucial conversation around how gender equality in the intellectual property industry can be achieved and protected.
Together, we will explore;
- How we can unlock opportunity and close the gap between ambition and reality
- How to be a leader who provides a springboard for others in their career, especially younger women
- How to challenge behaviour in situations where women are held back or missing out on opportunities because of their gender, education, background, or other factors.
Hear about the role models and mentors three of the most recent past female CITMA presidents: Kate O’Rourke, Catherine Wolfe and Maggie Ramage, and how they see their own position as role models for others.
The speakers will share their own advice to women who want to succeed, grow and develop in the IP profession to become future leaders.
They will explore not only how adversity can be overcome, but how that experience can be used to support others.
Full of advice for a new generation and celebration for what has already been achieved, this webinar will help you to shape your thinking on where the industry should go next
- How to create opportunity for yourself in the world of IP
- How to support women in challenging discriminatory behaviour
- Overcoming challenges as a female business leader.
For more information or if you would like to attend, please book your tickets via the button on the right.