Private client estate planning opportunities.
Edwin Coe is delighted to host a breakfast briefing on estate planning case studies at our offices in Lincoln’s Inn, London. As leading legal and tax experts in private client estate planning, we regularly advise and support clients by providing specialist advice and bespoke solutions.
This briefing will outline several case studies based on everyday client situations. The case studies will help you identify some key issues that clients should consider, highlight traps for the unwary and outline some sensible opportunities that clients should consider to ensure their estate planning is as tax efficient and wealth protective as it could be.
This briefing will cover the following:
- Helping children onto the property ladder
- Married couples – post-death IHT planning with the family home
- Lifetime IHT planning with the family home
- Second marriages – balancing the needs between surviving spouses and children of a prior marriage while avoiding conflict
- Pre-sale estate planning for business owners – maximising CGT and IHT reliefs.
Who should attend
We are offering this briefing across two dates for anyone interested in or with private clients who are interested in maximising available estate planning solutions to protect wealth and ensure effective transfers of wealth within the family, whether during lifetime or beyond.