Our unique selling point is that your case will be managed by Dhruti Thakrar who is a senior immigration solicitor with over 20 years’ experience, or Christine Chiew (OISC registered consultant) who has worked with Dhruti for more than five years. Both Dhruti and Christine have dealt with a significant number of visa applications and immigration related issues.
You will also have direct access to both Dhruti and Christine who will respond to your queries promptly and ensure that your case is dealt with as expeditiously as possible within the timelines agreed with you at the outset of your case.
- Appeals Against Decisions to Refuse Visas by Entry Clearance Officers or the UK Border Agency
- Applications for Indefinite Leave
- Brexit – Permanent Residency applications
- British Citizenship Advice
- Chinese Specialist Immigration Advice
- Family Settlement Visas
- High-net-worth Individuals
- Humanitarian and Asylum applications
- Malta Golden Visa
- Next Steps
- Overseas Representative Visa
- Portugeuse Golden Visa
- Standard Visitor Visas
- Those Here in the UK Illegally
- Tier 4 Student Visas
- Tier 5 Visas
- Wider Employment Issues
Press Releases - 05/04/2018
Policy committee reappointment for Edwin Coe Immigration Lawyer
Press Releases - 16/11/2017
Edwin Coe’s Immigration team newly ranked in The Legal 50...